Thursday 10 December 2009

Bright New Day

Well I just disappeared for 10 days!

I was really really struggling to motivate myself, and I have been really busy too so have had problems iht time, as well as the amount of yucky I have been eating.

BUT

I am ready to start it again today. I had weigh in this morning, and I had lost 1 pound. Not much seeing as it had been 10 days since my last official weight, but I'm not complaining as I had eaten so mcuh over those 10 days. I also took more pictures and measurments and there is a diffrence that I cna see now so that has helped my motivation.

I have also started Slim Fast today. I really need some structure to this more than calorie counting, and I had two jars in my cupboard so I thought, why not! It also means making meal choices is a lot easier to do! So let's hope that starts to make a difference too!

No comments:

Post a Comment