Friday 20 November 2009

I Can Do Better Than That

Today has been a weird day.

I've been up and about, Business Gateway this morning, and down to the bank this afternoon. 7000 steps so far, and it's only 2 O'Clock.

But food today. Ew. But I know why, I supposse. Usual wake up time - 11am. Today's wake up time. 9am.

Had my breakfast as soon as I woke up - Weetabix and milk, with a little extra sugar.

Went out came home and I was STARVING! The hungriest I have been since going on this diet. So I was really bad and had a packet of mini cheddars and a go ahead forest fruit thing. The first real time I have felt really guilty about eating, but I didn't plan on having anything major for lunch. Then I went to Greggs. I didn't give into any cakes, but I did have a cheese and ham baguette. Now when I got home to eat it, I only ate half of it, and mos of it was without the ham or cheese at all. But I'm still hungry!

It's not fair. I'm trying so hard and one day to trip me up and I feel rotten. This is where I wonder if a plan is maybe something I'd be more suited to? But being such a fussy eater makes plans hard. Oh I don't know. At least I have burned a few calories walking and I plan to play on the Wii today for a good while. But i have the worst cramp ever which isn't helping.

Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment