Sunday 22 November 2009

Learn Your Lessons Well

Today has been better. Weetabix for brekkie, a cheese pannini for lunch (my biggest downfall for the day)and a small piece of extra lean steak, loadsa peas and Weight Watchers Chips for my dinner. I then had a hot chocolate with 2 marshmallows for my supper. I had a quick play on the wii, but really not as long as I would have liked. I also did a bit of a workout when watching TV but not enough.

I think this weekend has been hard for me, and it'll be a wonder if I have lost weight at all tomorrow. It's really made me see how easy it is to let go of it though, and I know now I really want to push through and make my goal, even though it still seems so far off! No food is worth feeling the way I feel right now (though I don't say that in the same way Kate Moss did!)

No comments:

Post a Comment