Friday 20 November 2009

Under Pressure

Well I'm not gonna deny it. I have struggled today. For the first time since I started this, I properly struggled. But I put that down to a change of routine (Waking up early) and the fact it's time of the month will not be helping.

But I have made it through the day. Had a chicago town pizza for dinner, which I couldn't finish, and then 2 clementines and hot chocolate for supper.

I've walked a bit more since last post, and I did 45 mins on the Wii Fit, 30 mins of that was free stepping while watching Children In Need, so think I have burned a fair bit there.

Monday is where the results will show though, so to make up for today, I'm gonna be extra good this weekend! Don't get me wrong, I don't ever plan to starve myself. I'm a very firm believer of you only live once, and shouldn't punish yourself. That doesn't mean though I have to over-indulge.

Crossing my fingers for a better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment