Saturday 28 November 2009

What Would You Do?

Well I'm feeling rotten. So much so, I'm not even going to tell you what I've eaten! Nothing like I could have eaten 4 Saturdays ago, but still WAY too much!

I don't know whats wrong... But I have just been feeling pretty meh all evening, I'm knackered and stressed which ahsn't helped either. It's rubbish though. I only get to see my OH at the weekends (if I'm lucky, it will be for more than 5 hours on Saturday night), and I have been pretty rubbish company the last couple of weeks.

He understand's I have alot on atm, trying to start a business is not the easiest thing in the world, but I can't expect him to be as patient as a saint really can I?

Argh! Sleep time! Why does this always happen to me at the weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment