Saturday 21 November 2009

One Night Only

Me bad :(

Today started sooo well. I was working and didn't have time for lunch, so I took a Go Ahead Forest Fruit bar thing again, after having Weetabix for breakfast. Was doing really well and feeling oh so positive.

The boy picked me up from work and we went to shopping centre to pick some stuff up from boots. Then it took 30 mins to get out the car park. So by this point it was quarter to 6 and no dinner. Then he suggests "The Chippy". Nooooooooo! Well I gave in to a small oven pizza, and a small handful of chips. I know, that given how little else I have eaten during the say, it won;t kill it completely, BUT I feel so disappointed in myself that I let myself eat it!

AND I feel so yucky. I feel unhealthy again. But I think that it's a motivator to keep me going! And as the title says, it was One Night Only. My last take out for a long long time. And I really am going to stick to that. It's all down the scales from here :)

Weigh In on Monday - lot's of Wii Fit tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment