Thursday 19 November 2009

Mama I'm a Big Girl Now

Woohoo! Yet anoter new blog. But I am determined to keep this one going. I will! This time though, I am blogging my weight loss! Something else I am determined about. Maybe If I get a move on with this and seems like it will keep going, I will start a personal one again, and then maybe another theatre one. Maybe. Let's see how this one goes though?

For anyone who doesn't know me (and realistically, I hope no-one who really knows me reads this for now) I have always been overweight. Not massively. I never rememeber being more than 13 stone. Which frightens me actually. Because I look back at old S6 photos and think "Jeez Sara, your huge!", but I'm the same weight now that I was then... So what does that tell you :(

Anway as I was saying, realistically, I know 13 stone is NOT massive, and I have recently joined a weight loss forum and I have to say some of the weight loss journey's on the site are inspirational. But my Wii Fit still calls me Obese, and most importantly I'm unhappy with the way I look. And last Monday I decided something had to be done about it.

And it's going well so far. I'm feeling really good :)

So to let you catch up, My start weight was 189lbs. Dress size a 16/18. I'm not following a particualr diet. I'm going to be cliched and say "It's a lifestyle change". But it is. I'm used to eating waaaaaaay too manyu chocolates and biscuits and crisps and cakes throughout the day and that's how I got the way I am. But that's all changed now!

Oh, and I weigh in on a Monday!

Weigh In 1: - 6lbs

Yay =) Happy me!

So that's a wee intro for you!

Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment